Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC
Dog walking Policies and Procedures:
Dog walking Policies and Procedures:
We are NOT CURRENTLY TAKING NEW VACATION CARE CLIENTS! We apologize for any Inconvenience.
ALL DOG WALKING Clients MUST Create and Fill out a Client Portal On Dotimely and put in a meet and Greet Request. Please allow 30 minutes for our in person Meet and Greet, to meet your dog, go for a short trial Walk and Discuss Entry options, preferred payment schedule and additional requests (if any)
Though Our routes are split up by Location; our entire staff works as a team to cover all walks and drop in care needs. This allows us to guarantee coverage even during unforeseen events with NO missed visits.
- It is best to plan at least a week in advance for services needed. We will try to accommodate last minute requests as best as possible, but there is no guarantee we will have room in our schedule to honor such requests.
- ALL DOG WALKING REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON DO-TIMELY.
- For recurring services, we will discuss scheduling, billing, and payment at initial consultation.
- Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC reserves the right to deny reservation requests. Reservation confirmation. Reservation requests aren’t booked until both parties confirm, and services are paid in full.
Service Fees: .
- Card On File Is REQUIRED.
- Dog walks, Hikes and other mid day services are billed to your card on file weekly on Fridays or monthly in advance unless otherwise discussed
- Unplanned Fees: There is a $30.00 per hour charge plus cost of supplied, if we needs to restock depleted supplies. For example, food, litter, treats, meds, flea products and other items needed for complete care of their pet(s).
- Dotimely client portal: Once information is entered in the Dotimely software, you will be able to request services and make credit card payments through your client portal. There is also a free Dotimely app on both IOS and Android for your convenience.
- Card on File on file is required for all clients, for your convenience, even when other payment methods are used.
- One Account Per Household: To avoid confusion, and provide timeliness of service, we only allow one account per household. Access to that account is up to you. All pets needing services must be listed for insurance purposes.
- Electronic Report Cards. We use electronic report cards to track each service provided. This includes: Arrival/departure time, GPS tracking of walks, and events that occurred during the service time. Phone calls or texts while services are performed will only occur during emergencies.
- Visitors: Please let us know if you expect any visitors while we are contracted for services. Visitors include: cleaning personnel, landscapers, construction/repair and utility workers; also any friends or relatives. If we are not notified of visitors, we will assume that they are trespassing on your property and the police will be notified.
- Life happens, and we understand. There is no fee for Dog Walk or Hike cancellations made via voice mail, email, or text within 12 hours of scheduled service. If no cancellation notice is received, Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC reserves the right to assess the service fee for one visit.
- No Refunds for Completed Services. Prepayments are Applied as credits to your account and Must be used within 1 year credit date. No refunds will be given if you prepay then cancel services.
- Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC reserves the right to Cancel or Shorten walks During unsafe weather conditions; Such as temperatures Under 0 or Over a heat index of 90, Thunderstorms, hailstorms or Blizzards. Rates will Be adjusted accordingly for shortened walks.
- Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC has limited availability on holidays, so be sure to make your reservations early. There is a $7 additional fee on each day of the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day weekend (Fri-Mon), Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day weekend (Fri-Mon), and Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- In the event that a pet emergency arises, we will take your pet to the appropriate veterinarian that you list on your client portal, or to an appropriate facility that is available. You will be notified as soon as possible in case of any emergency. If in the event you are out of reach, your emergency contact will be notified.
- It is the pet owner’s sole responsibility to “pet-proof” any areas of the home and/or property to which the pet has access. This includes thoroughly inspecting fences, gates, latches, door and other devices meant to contain the pet or restrict access to specific areas. The pet sitter does not assume responsibility and has no liability for any injuries the pet may sustain or property damage the pet may cause while in its own home/property.