Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC
Policies and Procedures:
Policies and Procedures:
- Initial Consultation/Meet & Greet: is complementary and REQUIRED for all new clients.
- ALL Clients MUST Create and Fill out a Client Portal On Dotimely and put in a meet and Greet Request.
- Please allow 30 minutes for our in person Meet and Greet, to meet your dog, go for a short trial Walk and Discuss Entry options, preferred payment schedule and additional requests (if any)
- Keys: Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC requires a Lock box/Hide a Key to be kept on your property for Keys or security code during the initial consultation when service has been agreed upon. Lock boxes are provided free of charge. How ever they must be returned within 24 hours of service cancellation, or a 25$ fee will Apply.
- Don't want a Lock box? No problem! You may provide 2 copies of your key for us to keep on file.
- Reservation requests. It is best to plan at least a week in advance for services needed. We will try to accommodate last minute requests as best as possible, but there is no guarantee we will have room in our schedule to honor such requests.
- ALL REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON DO-TIMELY.
- For recurring services, we will discuss scheduling, billing, and payment at initial consultation.
- Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC reserves the right to deny reservation requests.
- Reservation confirmation. Reservation requests aren’t booked until both parties confirm, and services are paid in full.
- Service Fees: .
- Invoices for Vacation Care are Billed to card on file Via Dotimely 1 week prior to start of service.
- If you know the service dates you may write a Check or Zelle Payment at the time of our meet and greet.
- Checks should be made out to Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC.
- Returned checks will incur a $50 charge, and payment for services will be charged to your credit card, or sent to collections.
- Invoices for Dog walks, Hikes and other mid day services are billed to your card on file weekly on Fridays or monthly in advance unless otherwise discussed
- Unplanned Fees: There is a $30.00 per hour charge plus cost of supplied, if we needs to restock depleted supplies. For example, food, litter, treats, meds, flea products and other items needed for complete care of their pet(s).
- Dotimely client portal: Once information is entered in the Dotimely software, you will be able to request services and make credit card payments through your client portal. There is also a free Dotimely app on both IOS and Android for your convenience.
- Card on File on file is required for all clients, for your convenience, even when other payment methods are used.
- One Account Per Household: To avoid confusion, and provide timeliness of service, we only allow one account per household. Access to that account is up to you. All pets needing services must be listed for insurance purposes.
- Electronic Report Cards. We use electronic report cards to track each service provided. This includes: Arrival/departure time, GPS tracking of walks, and events that occurred during the service time. Phone calls or texts while services are performed will only occur during emergencies.
- Visitors: Please let us know if you expect any visitors while we are contracted for services. Visitors include: cleaning personnel, landscapers, construction/repair and utility workers; also any friends or relatives. If we are not notified of visitors, we will assume that they are trespassing on your property and the police will be notified.
- Early return. Please notify us if you will be returning home earlier than expected.
- Late return. In the event that you will be away longer than planned, it is imperative that you contact us for extensions of service. Your pet’s well being depends on this communication.
- Cancellations. Life happens, and we understand. There is no fee for cancellations made via voice mail, email, or text within 12 hours of scheduled service. If no cancellation notice is received, Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC reserves the right to assess the service fee for one visit.
- Refunds. Refunds less any cancellation fees are paid as credit balance to your account.
- Inclement weather. Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC will be closed for services when inclement weather makes it unsafe to travel. For everyone’s safety, no services will occur when local schools and businesses are closed due to unsafe weather conditions. Your account will be credited any prepaid service fees for service that did not take place during these events.
- Weather dependent services. Dog walks and Trail Hikes will not occur during storm activity. We will try our best to provide these services by performing them after the storm has passed. During all day storms, or extreme temperatures, Lake Country K9 to 5 will provide a drop-in visit in lieu of any of our midday services, fees will be adjusted accordingly and any prepayments will be credit to your account.
- Holidays: Lake Country K9 to 5 LLC has limited availability on holidays, so be sure to make your reservations early. There is a $7 additional fee per visit on each day of the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day weekend (Fri-Mon), Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day weekend (Fri-Mon), and Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Emergencies: In the event that a pet emergency arises, we will take your pet to the appropriate veterinarian that you list on your client portal, or to an appropriate facility that is available. You will be notified as soon as possible in case of any emergency. If in the event you are out of reach, your emergency contact will be notified.
It is the pet owner’s sole responsibility to “pet-proof” any areas of the home and/or property to which the pet has access. This includes thoroughly inspecting fences, gates, latches, door and other devices meant to contain the pet or restrict access to specific areas. The pet sitter does not assume responsibility and has no liability for any injuries the pet may sustain or property damage the pet may cause while in its own home/property.
All policies and procedures subject to change